Every parent needs to maintain hygiene with the baby. Because baby pee and poop a lot so you have to maintain genital hygiene. Otherwise, it will cause rashes on the back genital area of your baby. You have to use the best and soft diapers for both baby girl and boy. But mother face problems with baby boy pees during diaper change. So you have to be very careful and gentle with him and prepare for this.
If you have a baby for the first time then you are facing a lot of problems. So make sure that you are handling your baby boy carefully while changing the diaper. When you feel that the baby boy pees during the diaper change then let them do it and then start the diaper change process.
These are few steps that will help you to change the diaper of the baby:
- The very first thing you have to do is to place your baby in front of you and put a changing pad under your baby. Because it will prevent the changing area from the stain of pee and poop.
- In the second step, you have to remove the clothes and unfasten the tape belt of the diaper.
- In the next step, you have to raise your baby’s legs gently and then remove the diaper and throw it.
- You must have wipe baby boy after pee while diaper change. You have to do the same with the girl baby as well. It will make the area dry and prevent the baby from rashes.
- You have to place a clean diaper under the baby. Firstly assure that there are no gaps around the thighs and hips and then seal the diaper. If you have a baby boy then you have to put his penis down before sealing.