Stieber who has been experienced in this engineered technologies of overrunning clutch for seventy-five years has now became a leader in this global market for many development and other production of high precision freewheels and such products of backstops and also involved in their company of Innovating engineers who could help them in more development for high precision of freewheels allowing them for combined intelligence for consistent quality to their customers which involved high expectations and requirements as a duty and for this responsibility they have known and recognized worldwide with a branded stamp and always been in headlines of news feed and other type of cultures.
Types of Stieber freewheels
They were consisted of different type of freewheels and designed in delicate and different structures and models which were available online in both descriptive way and auto cad way where you can examine that with a great care and could make decisions in your way that what type of freewheel you needed the most so it would be better to first examine it carefully that those freewheels play an important role in your need as a ruedas libres Stieber.
- Built-in freewheels
- Centrifugally Lift off Sprags Freewheels
- Combined bearing freewheels
- Self-contained Freewheels
- And other products as custom production
- Literatures involved application Profiles and Literature
Built-in type in ruedas libras stieber
- AA grade freewheels: Type AA is a roller type freewheel which is non-bearing in a supportive manner. These bearings were mainly required for supportive loads of both axial and loads in a radial way where for installation both lubrication and sealing were also required. Its race was keyed with shaft and a centering tolerance of H7* and axial misalignment of s/2*
- AE type freewheels: this was mainly a roller type freewheel which are mainly required for supportive axial and loads in radial type where also lubrication and sealing is being required and also been done where it has a tolerance of R6 and these notches were not at all necessary one and outer race needed in both positive and negative way which were strong enough to be expanded and fitted as a housing for positive type torque transmission.
- AS type freewheels: more like AE typewhich also has a shaft except not 6mm bore and also contains a series of sixty-two bearing on it for tolerance on the same location.
Other ruedas libres Stieber were more like the same aa as and ae type with some typical changes in and such a way round moderation where each one is responsible for separate working and duties to serve as were needed by the customer and offer a wide range of varieties for them.