Who says doing a 10 to 5 job is boring? Who says you cannot infuse some fashion and trend into your everyday attire for office? Well, if you know how to style it, you can make your everyday corporate look all the more trendy and fashionable! All you need to do is have the right clothes and the perfect style guide to help you along the way.
Here are some of the basics that you have to own when you work in a corporate setup and some really cool ways to make your look work, the way you want it to:
- Formal suit sets are always a hit when it comes to both men and women in workplaces. Donning theseis itself a fashionable statement on its own and women have been complimented over and over again for these. Well, if you have quite a few suit sets at your disposal that you wear to work, then you style up your look with flared pants, which are coming back in fashion. You can opt for a contrasting shirt inside, or if you want to keep it really simple and elegant, pair it with a lovely brooch!
- If you do not have pencil skirts in your wardrobe, then you should buy women skirts because these are essential for making your look work in a corporate setup. If you want to keep it simple, then you can pair the skirt with high heels and a well-fit shirt top. However, if you are looking to infuse some life into this look, then you can wear your skirt with a side waist chain or even pair it up with flat shoes if they are allowed in your office. Gone are the ways when women wore only stilettos to pencil skirts. It’s time to redefine fashion, and comfort comes first.
- Winter months are probably the most fashionable time of the year in any corporate set up. One of the essential winter accessories that you can wear to office is a blazer. Pair it with simple jeans and shirts or top, and when you slip a blazer on, this creates the perfect high powered look. If it is so allowed, you can wear sneakers too along with this, but if not, then go for laced shoes, which work really well with a look like this.
- Corporate offices are becoming more and more relaxed about the clothes that you are allowed to wear to the office, but if you want to keep it classy during the winter months, then opt for a tweed coat. You can buy skirts for girls and wear it with tweed coats since they make a lovely combination.
- And last but not the least, if you want, you can wear trousers and shirts to the office, and to make it a little bit trendy, wear a well-fit waistcoat along with it. If you want, you can also wear a long beady necklace with it.
So now that you have so many ideas to amp up your corporate look, go ahead and try these out!